- stardat-ddi-entities does not guarantee to reference any more the latest snapshot of flatdb-dialectdefinitions
- All client applications like editors, indexers, ... are responsible to reference the correct version of suitable dialect definitions.
- It is recommended to depend on released versions in general. Only for as short as possible development phases clients should depend on snapshots. This virtue reduces technical debt and simplifies the release process in the future.
- If you want to depend on all latest snapshot versions (entities and dialect definitions), the correct dependencies are as follows. The explicit flatdb-dialectdefinitions dependency overwrites possible transitive declarations.
<dependency> <groupId>org.gesis.stardat</groupId> <artifactId>stardat-ddi-entities</artifactId> <version>0.5.1-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.gesis.stardat</groupId> <artifactId>flatdb-dialectdefinitions</artifactId> <version>0.6.1-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
- For more detailed information, please see #139